Drive-In Pallet Racks is a storage solution that allows for a lift truck to enter the rack from one side to pick-up or pull-out pallets. Forklifts can drive right into the rack to access pallets two or more deep.
- Drive-In Racking is a last-in, first-out arrangement for your pallets
- Drive-In & Drive-Through Racks offer the ability to store a large amount of similar loads in a smaller area
Benefits of the Drive-In Pallet Rack:
- Drive-In Pallet Racking can store up to 75% more pallets in the same amount of space as Selective Racking.
- Drive-In racking allows for the maximum amount of storage with the minimum of handling.
- Drive-In Pallet Rack reduces time spent adjusting the location of inventory.
You determine the depth or the racking based on your requirements and specifications. When your requirements call for you to store similar large materials that are regularly depleted, Drive-In Pallet Racking may be your best answer to efficiently handling materials.