First Access Inc specializes in all types of new and used warehouse storage systems, as well as professional and timely installation. Let us help you to get the most out of your space with the following solutions:
Looking for pallet racks in New Jersey to utilize your warehouse space effectively? First Access Inc. is a premier provider of warehouse storage and relocation equipments, and help material-handling businesses to get the maximum out of their warehouse spaces.
Our extensive inventory of warehouse racks enables businesses to get maximum storage by utilizing vertical space. Why to pay for an expensive warehouse, when you still have space left in your current warehouse, buy New Jersey pallet rack from First Access Inc. and utilize your warehouse space effectively. Apart from utilizing every possible space in your warehouse, our affordable pallet racking system allows you to organize your inventory in a proper way to reduce chances of product damage.
First Access Inc provides all types of warehouse racks, used and new, such as select pallet rack, dive-in rack, cantilever rack, and more. You will find all major brands here including Mecalux, Fraizer, USP, KingWay, Lyon, Bull-Dog, Wire-Way Husky, SteelKing, Speedrack, Ridg-U-Rak, and Penco in our stock.
Apart from providing quality pallet racks in New Jersey, we also stock pallet rack accessories and components such as all sizes of used wire deck, pallet supports, post protectors, and row-spacers.
Let our expert and insured crew install your Pallet racking system!
We provide installation and reconfiguration services as well to ensure that you are getting expected results from our warehouse racking system. Feel Free to call us at (800) 381-5729 and let our professional crew suggest and install appropriate pallet racking system for your business.
Selective Pallet Rack
Allows direct access to all stored pallets, best for a wide variety of products.
Drive-In Pallet Rack
Drive-In Rack offers the ability to store a large amount of similar loads in a smaller area.
Push-Back Pallet Rack
Push-Back Racking is designed to incorporate space with movement, making product easily accessible as inventory shifts.
Cantilever racking is specially designed to store long or varying length items, such as metal beams, pipes, molding, wooden boards, etc.
Wide span shelving is designed for storage areas in which goods are handled manually instead of being transported on a pallet.
When considering a used rack system:
- Evaluate the different spaces in your warehouse (storage, staging, shipping, production, etc.)
- Identify the specifics of what your are trying to store (Average pallet size, weight, shape, quantity, etc.)
- Map out material flow (production > staging > picking > shipping > receiving)
- Understand the type of industrial truck you will be using and its’ capabilities (required turning space, maximum lift height, weight capacity, etc.)
- Know the codes and requirements for the town in which your business is located (Maximum heights, egress plans, fire exits, lighting, sprinklers, etc.)
- Compare and contrast the used pallet rack options available to you (selective pallet rack, drive-in rack, push-back rack, carton flow, cantilever etc.)
First Access is your top source for Pallet Racks in NJ. We carry a full line of Pallet Rack Systems and Storage Systems for your warehouse needs in New Jersey and New York. Not only do we have the largest selections of Pallet Racks in NJ, our prices are the lowest you will find on any warehouse storage systems in NJ and NY. If you need Pallet Racks in NJ & NY make sure to contact First Access today.